SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-16312

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    To be honest, to all investors.
    I have no idea whats going on in this thread.
    I saw many Thread. I know it maybe too much how i am putting those on the table ; fundamental and analysis.
    Either way, i do respect.
    However, i would be more than happy for if i could express in my way - Fundamental investor.
    I used to be a analysis approach for a 9 years but i am fundamental. now,

So, whats the point of investing this company your money,
    - short term? - range of motion of the joint
    - mid term? - full original of the strength
    - long term? - return to the sports (if they played sports) with no symptoms

ofc, i know my post would sounds like generic and gut feeling BUT have your tried to hear to that?

Biden's statement - environmental friendly resource and their gov funds support
    PLL acquisition to the company - Look at how the PLL has made in terms of their moving in the industry
    Global trend in the industry - watching out the industry (Lithium)
    Environmental global crisis - Look at the activities and governments' announcement all over the world
    Commercial - look at the industry how the industry already has been made - innovative but they have made proved quite well compare to green energy.
    PLL's achievement - USA listed and invest aggressively all over the mining area to achieve ideal acquisition via the investment ex) SYA

I reckon no doubt this company's move and direction, ofc, its really depends on how much you wanna make the profit within the set period,
    But this is the generic information, but if anyone interested on my opinion, please send me message then i am more than happy for discussing more that happy from there!

Last edited by SharksharpPB: 14/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.