SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-16354

1. TRr
    283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    well you wouldn't want more people dying unnecessarily as a consequence of getting together after such a traumatic incident.

my wife's uncle didn't believe covid was any more than a flu. he got covid mainly because he didn't see value in getting vaccinated. He has been in intensive care for 3 months. the last month and a half he has been sedated with assisted breathing.

growing up my wife recalls he was always afraid of choking, - was always fearful of his kids choking and not being able to breath. he has suffered terribly because of his views on covid.. he is high up in the military and has worked for the UN despite English being his second language, he is incredibly knowledgeable on the history of the world and is a fair, warm, affable man who we all love dearly.

we are hoping he survives. this won't be real to some who read it but it's real for us and I feel I should pass it on.

my boss's dad didn't make it, but that's another covid story.

I am hoping we can cash some of the SYA 21 bags worth so far to go and visit when he recovers and when everyone is vaccinated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.