SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

I reckon it's already being done mate. Via and courtesy of '...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I reckon it's already being done mate. Via and courtesy of ' Virtu Financial ' as I had previously highlighted in that previous broker report. I note that the last broker report was virtually useless as it was only for the one day on 5th August and had left out approximatey 7 days of trading following the identification of Virtu as a significant net buyer. I personally don't mind if they are involved as this is what the whole Sayona trade is about - ie it's about seeking and finding value at different price points and on significant volumes traded.

Whether they hold or not , the churn in the share register would imply that some of these trades would be trying to ' discover ' value for themselves based on ALL the available research they have. So I would say primarily , that these sorts of Investors would have a ' value ' bent on the reasons why they want to participate in the first place.

So I would also suggest that this level of activity and interest is extremely healthy and good for the continued strength int he emerging Sayona ' Story ' as reflected by its SP and valuation. Particularly as it has found the ' Magical ' 14.0 cent level based upon and around a whole array of different supporting Market Capitalization valuations which were put up.

So I wouldn't be complaining about this at the present moment as it's better than ZERO volume based on lack of interest in what's emerging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.