SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-16708

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    No I don't think that . Just as I don't reckon ALL shareholders will take up their FULL $30,000. As I said yesterday , it will most likely average out to $15,000 and somewhere between $45 - $50 million extra on top. And I believe they could do something like this within their capacity limits .....and for sure if they were to pursue an ASX exemption. That could mean an extension to the SPP as well ....so who knows what they are thinking now in regards to this ' Snap ' Canadian election .

Whilst it may initially extend the process , it may also be some exciting times as different matters of ' High Importance ' like climate change and funding issues get discussed in depth and more regularly. There is going to be a lot of material for us to gather and analyse from the Canadian and Quebec press ....that is for sure. And mate nothing you , I , or anyone else has to say would have any down ramping or upramping effect on the stock. whatsoever.

Even your calls that the chart is over cooked has no effect because as you also stated , we are in ' New ' ground breaking territory in so far as what the ' Technical's ' look like for this stock as we move forward now into September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.