SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

The effect of a general election on business confidence and...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    The effect of a general election on business confidence and planning is certainly something to consider and is a point worth raising.

Although I am quite a follower and home commentator on the Australian political scene, my knowledge of the Canadian political landscape is next to zero.

If the existing government is returned, then one would hope that the progress of the SYAQ project through the bureaucratic processes ahead will proceed as expected. If an alternate government is returned however, then pressures from powerful interests with alternate plans could potentially introduce hurdles for major projects such as SYAQ's.

I wonder if the sentiment we have observed in Australia during the pandemic, where voters are disinclined to change government during times of crisis, will prevail in Canada in this instance. My hope is that this is the case, as the present Canadian government doesn't appear to have demonstrated any overt resistance so far.

In any case we will know soon enough, as thankfully it is not a 2 year election campaign as we have seen with their southern neighbour.

SB, considering your 'local' knowledge, what are your thoughts on the likely-hood of a change of government in the upcoming Canadian election?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.