SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

No I don't think it will change....but there will certainly be...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    No I don't think it will change....but there will certainly be some level of uncertainty. Not so sure I would subscribe fully to the theory of ' in times of crisis ' the populous would be against a change. For Instance in Australia , my thoughts are that the Liberals are pretty much cooked as a result of their handling of COVID-19 and the subscription and investment , advertisement , take-up and roll out of the vaccination program. Because this was suppose to be our way out after all that had been invested in the many lock-down processes.

That's a debate which is not so much relevant here except that the Canadians have done it very differently ...but at the same time have had exponentially more deaths than we have had here in Australia.

Nevertheless , there are those electorates who are discontented and disconnected with the reigning Government and so the pundits there are indeed forecasting a ' push back ' and ' give back ' of electoral seats and % held in BOTH the house and senates. And this will mean there will be changes at local , provincial and federal levels which will no doubt require adjustments to their respective sitting candidates and THE ultimate look of their Cabinet. So it's going to be interesting with a lot of discussions around support and continued funding as well as the ALL important climate change discussions. And that is where I am coming from on this one.

Irrespective , this whole ' snap ' election process is going to be a very relevant template for SCOMO as well I would think with the only difference that not much is going right for him with his former ' Gold Standard ' state and some additional issues with his rather ' devisive ' political style and general lack of empathy or responsibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $548.3K 17.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 113879 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 222373 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.