SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-16984

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    What an incredibly well measured and methodical approach Brett is taking in running this Co.
    I concur with Splits summary and add my highlights as follows;-
    1- Hydroxide: Little steps but quickly. Get plant August.Project team conduct scoping study to confirm assumptions.Plant has been meticulously maintained over 2 years.Part 2 is recommision concentrator, crusher requires upgrades to be world class.In parallell team evaluating options for hydroxide plant. Need to prove reliable high grade SC6 from plant first.End of year expect clear position on best way forward for down stream production.
    2- Quebec government fully on board and aligned. Gov supporting downstream activities. They will finance and support.Could be onsite or even greenfield site.
    3- Comprehensive economic report will be published after NAL closed. Have been restricted by confidentiality agreements so far.Cant keep smile of his face the economics are so good. Economic reports delivers a lot of free cash flow. Will look at R&D collaborations for downstream in battery space.
    4- Laughing and smiling when talking about WA gold. Taking a very scientific and strategic approach to their drill program. $2M by year end still planned. I get the feeling they know what they are going to find. Brett with a big smile said Stay tuned on WA gold.
    5- Brett is in Quebec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.