SYA 3.70% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

yep agreed mate, they should look after the long term holders...

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    yep agreed mate, they should look after the long term holders first. That is why I believe it should be first come first serve. I don’t see many people on the forum rushing in for the SPP at the very start when it was hitting 7.6c. Why now, when the share price hits 14-17c? Its obvious isn’t it? I for one was the very first person to buy into the SPP, cause I believe so much in the company. I am more than happy to forfeit my $30k spp if that mean there won’t be much dilution. I am almost certain the the guys who are screaming unfair if they don’t get the full $30k SPP, holds very little shares or interest in the company and will definitely dump it once available. However I personal think Brett is a smart cookie, and to last in this game, you need to be strategic. Similarly to a game of chess, in order to win your opponent, you need to think 5-10 steps in advanced. Sacrifices needed to be made for long term gain. Anyway it’s just my opinion, I have being right so far, let’s hope I am right about Brett and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $408.5K 15.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 8484271 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2681213 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.