SYA 10.0% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1739

1. 4,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8044
    I did not see anything particularly political there and think you are pretty spot on about the market movement and risk assessment. With positive news the market will overcook the price and with negative news the market will oversell - in each case the market will come to its senses and find a number that makes sense based on what is real.

The only thing I disagree with is that social media platforms are not big enough to move the market - I do believe they have an impact on share price ... both good and bad. This thread alone has had over 500k views in less than 1 year, and it is just 1 thread when you combine all of the views in twitter and other social media, you start to see that at least people want to know more about Sayona and form opinions based on what they read and if those opinions are based on faulty information whether malicious in intent or not, they do tend to impact.

Most people do not go to the effort of really understanding a company by researching (unless you call researching reading twitter or HC posts) and therefore don't get a full appreciation of why a delay happens or why an asset is more valuable than what it appears, so they drift in when good news occurs and get nervous and sell when the price starts retreating. I feel like we are now in that area where the price has retreated to silly levels again and the market will find that reasonable number and wait for the next news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $6.247M 146.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 389035 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 9873690 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 97842107
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.