SYA 0.00% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1750

1. 8,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    Lithium is getting pretty much entrenched in all walks of life - lithium battery operated power tools, even forklifts, trucks or whatever - so whilst alternative emerging technologies are always being sought and developed - a lot of those will either fall away or will take a lot of time to make another huge impact such as lithium based products.

I hope to buy an electric car within the next 5 years - the biggest limitation currently is the lack of supply and the lack of fast recharging infrastructure availability (and of course I need SYA to be a multibagger so as to be able to afford one).

If one looks at all the factors in any energy source, (even the sun has indirect effects), one will find faults in all regarding cleanliness - it really is a matter of degree as all have a level of undesirable consequential footprint.

A lot of us currently still rely heavily on mineral oil with our life style or plug in to a power source the origins of which come from a coal fired power station and some still use oxen to turn soil whilst planting. I still love the sight and sound of a huffing/puffing steam train going past.

Sometimes big money steers us away from things which one has been so accustomed to and sometimes it's a case of profit before people.

Lithium usage is increasing and Sayona's success in becoming a producer in a little while should result in the replacement of my ICE vehicle with a totally electric one. The environmental impact of such a move will be better understood in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $719.9K 22.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 27583799 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2101915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ 10754171
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.