SYA 0.00% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1757

1. 8,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    The American way of life has been sold very effectively - cars give the freedom to travel anywhere anytime. Get rid of anything that is deemed to be competing.

Public transport infrastructure I believe is poor at best in the States. Steam trains were bad for the environment due to pollution. However infrastructures using trains carrying 100 or more passengers in one trip potentially takes 100 cars or taxis off the congested highways with hardly any delays and potentially less traffic lights and no real need for parking spaces.

Cost effective analysis skewed not to mention the environmental damage. But we want our lifestyle and convenience and to show off our status.

Happiness though, is not necessarily measured by the size of one's bank balance or the size of one's home or even the size of one's holding in SYA. High levels of consumerism creates jobs and social divisions, but also create high levels of waste and adverse environmental affects and of course the 'not in my backyard syndrome.

I hope that the use of lithium will reduce the so called carbon footprint that is supposedly so terrible - but I hope that the adverse environmental affects of using any resources will be more as a result of a reduction of consumerism rather than just switching technologies - tackling obesity starts with reducing food intake and not necessarily by increasing the food choices available.

But of course, holders hope Sayona will produce as much lithium as possible so as to maximise returns and thus leaving us caught between a rock and a hardplace when it comes to excesses and the environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $719.9K 22.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 27583799 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2101915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ 10754171
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.