SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1826

1. 4,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8405
    bots are nothing more than a piece of software that has instructions - they will definitely have a stop condition that will kick in when things are not predictable. I have been a software architect for over 20 years and have coded many "monitor programs" that look at a process and send an alert out when min / max limits are exceeded. I am absolutely sure in the the online trading world this would also be a pretty tight tolerance and would trigger the program to abort. otherwise the account that the bot is connected to could lose lots of money in a matter of seconds. The solution to a bot would be to test upper and lower limits and to estimate how long after / before the bot hits a stop condition, then create a counter bot that learns how to cause the first bot to lose consistently. Ever heard of battle bots?

Of course you would have to be either a really deep-pocketed retail investor or be an institution because testing your bot could cost you tons of money, and of course the next step after you defeated the bot would be for them to launch a counter-attack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.