SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1830

1. 8,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 904
    Thus like I said the Bots win most of the time. These things are programmed to do certain things and do it well within set parameters. They ignore company fundamentals, emotionless, and to my knowledge simply look at price points from a technical perspective.

The only way they can be beat is by having one's own strategy - for me it's to hold till my internal bot SP setting has been triggered and perhaps on occasions topping up on the way on signs of weakness. This way whilst it's not a nice feeling to see SP dropping pip by pip, the worrying is to a point lessened - and this is where it gets tricky - feelings and worrying is a trait Bots don't have to deal with and it is these human traits that are being exploited - and very successfully.

If anyone is here for a quick buck all the best. If anyone sees potential for this company to deliver over the course of the next 2 or so years then treating this as a term deposit with some higher risk but the possible higher return may be a better option. For me it's in the bottom draw and that equates to a term deposit. Bots will have trouble with accessing the bottom draw as they're fundamentally flawed. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.