SYA 0.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Agree 100% but would add that the NAL facility can also process...

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Agree 100% but would add that the NAL facility can also process non-SYA Li and earn serious $ before Authier, etc come online. Yes there is investment in new downstream processing in Naraha (Japan) for ORE/GXY/AKE, PLL/POSCO (Korea), Gangfeng & others expansions (China), Others (EU/Russia) but the only existing processing plant in North America is NAL - so I humbly suggest SYA/PLL will be processing other Li before their own resources and making serious $. There are numerous Small/Mid Cap Aussie players on the global Lithium stage with great mineral resources and the skill sets to make it happen - and they know each other's management. IMHO hold onto you SYA shares as the BOD may not be interested in consolidation now - or in fact need to after the last CR.

On another side point maybe someone should start a + Million Shares Cllub thread for SYA like some of the other stocks. Like many I got in early and accumulated. Never fall in love with any stock, but with SYA there is so much to like very much!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $108.1K 4.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 12045864 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5547513 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.