SYA 0.00% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-19

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Post #: 45211639

One of the issues which first comes to my mind is because the Battery is the ' main component ' and basically a transferable ' standard ' item of hardware and technology which can easily be fitted into a ' New Model ' should it be required. Much in the same fashion as is with Mobile Phones. - Except with phones , there has been some debate about Manufacturer's intentionally and / or purposefully designing the ' useful ' lives to be less than what the consumer may wish and to promote further and continued product sales.

In a sense then , the opposite effect is more desirable with a ' Higher ' end FAI like your first EV.

So in my mind , the battery is being design to accommodate the massive expansion of credit which will surround the EV industry going forwards into the future.

In conclusion I would say that this concept which you raise has a lot to do with
    the connecting thesis's of Recycling - Vehicle Financing and Insurance - affordability - and transferable . And we cannot diminish the importance of the ' Insurance ' aspect as essentially we have TWO products being insured over the life of the vehicle in terms of collision / repairs / write-offs . ONE for the shell and other components , and the SECOND for the battery.

I would also add a THIRD significant concept for the battery in that it makes perfect sense that it is also treated as the ' purpose built ' component for the Capture , USE , and Transferability of Carbon Capture and Reporting - ie CO2 credits and valuations inherent in the ' useful life ' if you will of the EV Battery.

Anyway , just my two cents worth on the additional benefits of an extended battery life apart from the obvious sustainability , reliability , and longevity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $1.243M 28.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 974650 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 4039972 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ 11033157
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.