SYA 0.00% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

I reckon your first mistake Getrich0 .....is that you seem to...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I reckon your first mistake Getrich0 .....is that you seem to have fallen in love with the ' allure ' of the thought that the market ' momentum ' will always deliver you constant stellar gains on whatever you do. In my opinion anyone who thinks this runs the risk that their mindset will be locked in accepting that this is more the norm . And having this sort of mindset will definitely set you up for future failure in this Business ......in my opinion. And you seem to be subtly encouraging other to jump ship and try their hand at this in lieu of staying the course on what i assume to be their ' more ' researched positions with Sayona Mining.

So I think it's always dangerous to encourage over trading and to chase the momentum of the market in this ideal or notion that you can somehow do better by rotating your capital in a way that increases the risks of losing more if not ALL of your capital.

Rotation can work if you've identified an early trend and can capitalize on the delayed realization of the ' flow on ' effect before the general market does. As was the case in the recent 2020 GOLD and previous metals resurrection and arbitrage moves. But generally speaking you've got to be dam good at what you do with respects to BOTH the timings as well as the disciplines in putting the truism of taking profits before the ' Greed ' and illusion of unlimited potential gains which more often than not simply do not materialize.

And you obviously can do the same right now as you could in 2017 with Lithium as well. However at the end of the day there will ONLY be a few who have the overall Business Plans which ensure if not guarantees Investors the success and continuing growth returns we have been talking about. And Sayona's positioning in this market with the clear support for its projects from I.Q and the Provincial and Federal Governments where it operates will ultimately and undoubtedly set it significantly apart from the rest of its peers over the longer journey of comparative investments.

So YES in this market there is clearly a lot of momentum at the moment being induced and generated from the sheer number of Market participants - But , in the main , theses participants are BOTH younger and significantly less experienced in the many adverse machinations and risks of the Market.

People often speak of these easy gains as if they are a sure thing in whatever they suggest . And the dangers of this are significantly elevated given the increase in number of contributors across the many social media medium's which are now promoting ' self wealth ' and stock and other investments selections.

So I would more caution investors to focus more on the research by doing your homework first by finding these more rare valuations plays than the shorter term momentum plays because this will only be a recipe for you to lose most of what you started from.

And when you think about it , it is far better to have backed yourself on a stock which has increased 1750% in 9 months that one which goes up 100% in 1 day or 1 week and then gives back 50 % to 100% the next day or week leaving you potentially stuck with a loss for the next 8 or 9 months.

And the reality is that you are FIRSTLY not going to find these plays every day or week , and SECONDLY , you will not be successful in every single one of them and therefore will be unable to participate in the next one when your capital is stuck while you're hung up on the decision as to whether to take a loss which then reduces further your capital to go again on something else.

So this notion of the ' Grass is always Greener ' and the opportunity cost of holding yadda yadda is a complete falsehood. And so I would sooner find myself a Sayona who delivers me 1750% GROWTH in my investment with a potential 100 to 200 % more on top of that than a straight up 100% momentum play which potentially ' dupes ' you into thinking there is more when there is not.

Because a 100% increase on an already earned 1750% then become 3500% on you original investments with a further 100% on then becoming 7500 %. And because I can assure you that these sorts of plays given you can do ALL of this in perhaps less than 2 or 3 years do not come around every day or every week of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $231.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $471.0K 21.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3281699 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 10161745 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.