SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-20251

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Mate you are totally off base. You need to get the facts correct first before you go off pointing fingers a Management in regards to what are fairly common ASX / ASIC corps law requirements.

But what I have found from HC and the participants which try to use it to ' subtly ' change direction to a more negative bent after they had been absolutely pumping it for whatever it was worth and then all of a sudden are negative to the extreme opposite is really a either poorly guise'd and more a blatantly obvious down ramp in my opinion.

Its' been over a week now since the Capital Raised closed , and up until today this poster had nothing but ' Glowing ' comments to say about Sayona when they turn around and get suspiciously filthy on their interpretation of the World and how the Capital Raise process which Sayona does not preside over is somehow not been conducted in their favor, and so their words the Company is now discriminating against foreign investment. Common man.

Keep in mind this is the same poster who went to battle vigorously against Quebec and some of the comments made against Sayona as a foreign operator and then turns around and is making the same statements against Sayona.

You do what you want pall ......sit quietly for all I care , but I'm certainly not going to sit quietly and not call out someone who has obviously completely reversed their sentiments based solely on this ' Contrived ' third world problem when it comes to what Sayona is working on simply because they now want to trade and buy back in for what they've since sold.

And who's is talking about $1 mate. I know that this poster definitely has ......but you're not hearing that from me ....so I don't personally like the inference that I am one of those investors and contributors.

How is is o.k for me to be called out on virtually everything and anything I contribute , but it's not o.k to call someone out who clearly seems to have an agenda. Do you want me to start putting up their posts as well to see how much pumping there really was . Keep it real at least mate.

The issue is a non event so those who are aggrieved should really research the laws of Australia and New Zealand and at least make an effort if you are going to trade and conduct your business here......or just move on as someone had already mentioned. It's really that simple. But to bag out Sayona or its Management for your own self interest and agenda is not to be taken lightly by genuine investors or even traders who have taken time to understand the regulatory environment in which they operate in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.