SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-21619

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    Asking those types of questions tells me you are still very inexperienced with how companies work, valuation, intrinsic value, asset and liabilities, which also tells me you don’t own many share in the company. Every movice investors dream is for a t/o by a bigger companies, not realising that it’s brings little benefits. Not to mention that the t/o could be the other way around, if given the opportunity for Sayona to grow in the next few years time. If you are serious about investing especially with small cap in the future, I suggest you do more research. It’s a really silly question, if you know what you are doing, especially if you want to make money in this field. Think about it logically , why the fudge!! would they bring that question up? They need money to build their own plant!!! They have their own problems!!! The question they should be centred around how do we leverage Sayona to help us get through this hurdle. Some of the questions you have been asking tells me you have an insecurity issue. Almost like you doubt yourself a lot. I like what you are contributing to the forum, but do your own research and stop borrowing others people research to make your point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $655.3K 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 33563667 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 503427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.