SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-21878

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Yes , add having misinformation as we've seen just this morning on the forums are only some of the reasons why we ( Sayona ) has obviously seen the need to hire a Director of External Affairs as was the case in the recent appointment of Cindy Valence......with HC clearly only a small sample body of this sort of ' misinformation ' and miscommunications ' So YES it seems more about personal opportunity than it does about any substantiated facts.

Because sadly , not only do we need to have someone responsible for setting the records straight on the ' social media ' side of things , the day to day public relations responsibilities as an entity grows almost exponentially when the organisation is growing as large and as fast as Sayona is at the present moment.

So with respect to this appointment of Cindy , I would see this move to enhance Sayona's public image and media strategies as a MASSIVE positive sign that not only will there be an inordinate amount of media releases , but it is also the WHO and WHAT content we might expect to be revolving around these much anticipated news releases.

So she will obviously be charged with the task of managing the day to day social media networking settings and objectives , but obviously she is also there to maintain and foster the strategic partnerships with I.Q and Quebec as well as a vast range of other professional associations which include investors like Piedmont and perhaps whoever the ' Private Funding ' ones end up being involved as well.
    I would think she will also be significantly involved with the communications with suppliers as well.

So the role is very broad and one which can often involve identifying partnerships which may also include the deal making communications surrounding ALL levels of funding both locally and across the Border in the US. .

So just another significant sign that Sayona has now well and truly got the ' BIG BOY ' pants on and is positioning itself very quickly for what is obviously shaping up as a very very busy schedule of news and public events which I believe are still outstanding and yet to be convened BAPE required public communication events.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $762.9K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6936941 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6177612 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.