SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-22516

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yes I do have them. But I am not on Twitter and nor do I want to be. And after today , I think you can see why I don't want to have much to do with social media and soon HC as well. And I just don't like the sinister , conniving , covert way in which people use and manipulate it. So no way would I ever join Twitter or Facebook. And I thought I was more safe here and more purposeful in getting your Investing messages across. Seems I might actually be wrong about that as well.

And I can't help but feel that my confidentiality , anonymity , and security is being potentially breached here. I have abided by the rules and in the main for the most of my journey here respected others opinion's even to the point where when I can't , I have walked away and removed myself from the clear manipulations. It's got so ridiculous that as I have said , I have withdrawn from discussing anything anymore outside of this single forum.

And you wonder why people block out their personal details. Once upon a time , I had my details on display for everyone to see. But I quickly decided there was no way I would continue under the circumstances that obviously exist in the shadows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.174M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1901251 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5629468 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.