SYA 7.58% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-22561

1. 12,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15650
    Yeah .....what up with that. A complete 180 degree switch of sentiment from yesterday's comments. But I guess if you reckon it's overshot the valuation by 20 odd percent then you have a crack at the trade. But you don't come out with a Blatantly counter intuitive remark where you reckon the whole Industry sucks. Why would you invest in it then.

I think he might just be a bit skittish about Morrison ' Torpedoing ' France's Nuclear Sub Contract with the Yanks and the Brits. Now this was the ' Hypothetical ' which I was mentioning in my earlier post. And the reason is that France and Quebec have strong heritage , cultural , and economic ties so might not take too kindly to the Aussies ' scuttling ' their economies projects. I believe they are using rhetoric like ' Blindsided ' etc..... rolleyes.png

But we can thank Scomo for this move and whether it has any effect on share price sentiments are obviously debatable on a whole number of levels. I personally don't think the Lithium Industry efforts and rapid advancements in Quebec are going to respond in kind to this sort of Geopolitical and Military Defense spending in any adverse way towards Sayona ......but I am not the Market so as you know anything can move the needle sometime. But whats good for Austalia and US in terms of Nuclear Subs is ALSO good as we can see for Uranium minerals and exploration as well ......which in turn is also good for Quebec as well. So whilst France will get over it , it's a WIN - WIN - WIN for Australia - the US , and Canada / Quebec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.003(7.58%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $2.109M 61.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4938288 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1020381 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.