SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-22868

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Thank mate. But its all the same to me. Research is Research and I invest and apply this to virtually ALL industry and market segments. Numbers are Numbers , Markets are Markets, Customers are Customers and Technical's are Technical's at the end of the day. I don't discriminate and don't fuss too much about anything. I'm not sure I agree with the BIASED part of your statement , because I am not backwards in coming forwards with my concerns if they are warranted . Just look at my last post as well as my post regarding my indirect concern regarding the potential fallout from the ' Torpedoed ' French Submarine deal. You have to look at everything and every angle to be as close at possible to continuously successful in this Business. And the French have recalled their US and Australian Ambassadors overnight. Will this have an overarching effect at any stage for Sayona and its Quebec Interests. Probably NOT but you do have to consider these issues.

Does the Military Sub contract and Pact with the US and the Brits have a straining effect on the Chinese / Australian relationship. Of course it does. Is the continuing fall in IO prices in part a result of this strained ' Shot Gun ' diplomacy. Mos probably .

But we are also in a different minerals space than IO which has very very strong support from the US and its Allies .....and the US and European's can still build their steel with Aussie IO. Who knows , maybe there is some additional wriggle room for the Aussies to resume their own significant steel production for export.

So at worst , you have to be prepared for the short term ' Fallout ' effect of anything that is going on around you. But with Sayona , the overriding driver here is its valuation based on its peers , its markets , it efficiencies , its carbon footprint , its sovereignty and location , its diversification , as well as its ALREADY built assets and excavated large mining ready resources. Have I left anything out . Probably ....but this is the best I could do in a couple of minutes of typing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.262M 47.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565349 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4608485 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.