SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

The news of the nuclear powered sub alliance between U.S....

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The news of the nuclear powered sub alliance between U.S. Australia, UK Indo-Pacific could have more of an impact on trade than we think. Basically, over the past few years China has attempted to reduce its reliance on Australian resources - from wheat to iron ore, this new alliance will have more of a negative affect on China / Australian relations towards trade. If China can buy it somewhere else, it will.

Now, lets talk about the elephant in the room, Australian lithium miners or future lithium miners who's resource are located in Australia and are relying heavily on Chinese contracts for start ups, capital raising and future offtakes could be put in a position of having their respective contracts / agreements with China renegotiated or worse, cancelled. (again, if I can buy it somewhere else, I will).

So where I'm going here is Sayona is pretty much protected from this situation due to its geographical location, and with almost certainty I can say Sayona's customers will exclusively come from one place only, North America....

If the above plays out Sayona will be in an even stronger position supplying the critical raw materials for the coming EV revolution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.