SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-22987

1. 4,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7956
    @Silent-Bubbles - I reviewed now a few times the private funding post and I appreciate the depth that you have gone to show and connect this. I still am curious as to how you think this will be structured? I feel like the SPAC is one of the better ways to provide a company with funding up front. Most of the ones that I see are for private companies that want to go public but don't want to go through the rigors of an IPO. Sayona is already public, so I am assuming that would mean some sort of restructure ?

I have studied the deal that FMC offered its share holders as it spun Livent out, this was not done via SPAC and I often thought that FMC gave their share holders a very lucrative deal . For those who want to read here is a link.
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fmc-corporation-announces-details-of-final-separation-of-livent-corporation-300792891.html

Basically if you had shares in FMC as of a certain date you automatically got .9304664 of Livent shares and kept your original FMC stock. So basically you got nearly a 1 for 1 in the deal and I believe Livent ipo'd at $17 a share, so if you had a 1000 shares of FMC you got 930 shares of Livent valued at $15,800, plus there were some 1 time dividends that got paid on top of this.

So if Sayona were to do a similar deal where the Sayona Quebec assets were spun out into a blank check organization would we be able to retain shares in the new company and also keep our shares in Sayona AU? I am assuming the transaction would act to compress our stock from its current 6+ Billion shares down to something more palatable to wall street and also be moved into the US exchange (NASSDAQ).

Also do you see the new company being just sayona queibec, or do you see them purchasing additional assets for the hub like Jourdan, and chubb and maybe others. (i mention Jourdan and Chubb because they are both currently drilling to prove their value to someone).

I know this will be complicated to achieve, but I think shareholders will be taken care of now and in the future this way, and can still participate and benefit from the hub in Quebec and The WA assets.

The structuring of these type deal is still a bit foreign to me so any "Accountant" guidance or thoughts you have on how to structure this to unlock share holder value and capitalize the company would be greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $1.920M 57.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
145 23474516 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1567375 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ 28512819
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.