SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-23126

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Those getting nervous need to remember the fundamentals of the company and their future projected range and market share of a massive industry. Sayona is one of the most established Australian lithium companies out there, although no mining has commenced yet; all necessary steps leading up to this have been in the works for some time and are now coming to fruition. this has been confirmed time and again in many announcements, either directly or indirectly.

Those sceptical need to look at how essential Sayona will be from a supply chain perspective rather than who they will be supplying too. I've been reading comments from individuals having no faith in us securing any sort of offtake supply agreement at all, are we talking about the same resource here, it is lithium right? we're in 2021 now, not 2011

There will not be enough supply to meet demand in the short term, especially with the swift transition to electric vehicles and clean energy in the next 10 years. there just isn't enough suppliers at this time. Sayona will be a key player in the lithium game in years to come, those who think otherwise are of course entitled to their perspective, but at least make sure your entitled perspective is that of one with the appropriate time and research dedicated into prospecting a company for investment, instead of just blatantly undermining and belittling others on here using MC comparisons for god sakes!

on top of this, we've got gold prospects locally, yet another revenue stream. on top of the well established and long awaited Quebec mine

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $910.5K 31.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9561764 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2214134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.