SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Well , I'm glad you asked anyway.... Because here's what I'm...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Well , I'm glad you asked anyway....biggrin.png Because here's what I'm ACTUALLY thinking.
    I'm thinking that an announcement ' a Deal ' , ' a Collaboration ' , or ' a Tie-up ' in Quebec with NOVONIX is not only imminent but just about a certainty anytime from here in my opinion.

And the reason I say this is not just because of one of my other stock's ' Glorious ' Share Price which seemingly goes from strength to strength much like that of Sayona's .......wink.png - But also for the fact that it seems that NAL had already proven up it's Battery Grade Purity long before Sayona even made it's Interests known through its BID for North American Lithium.

So it would seem that there is more than meets the eye to this little GEM they call NAL when it comes to having already satisfied the chemical tests needed to comply with EV Lithium Battery manufacturing. And this I guess makes perfect sense Quebec has been doing this Lithium Battery research for what amounts to decades now.

And I'm sure NOVONIX is well aware of this , else they wouldn't have established their research facility in Nova Scotia Canada where they have established the rights to any commercial battery technology which is applied from their facilities and their funded collaborations in this Country ( Canada ) .

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3602/3602117-649b8f94c3779e6413f24fa181cf3ee5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.