SYA 6.67% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-2369

1. 8,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889

It's hard to figure out what drives markets and in particular sentiment to a sector let alone one specific company. We compare companies at what we see at face level but despite what you or I think markets determine SP. If two similar companies have a tenfold difference in MC then obviously the market is looking at factors apart from just where a company is at presently. Are the markets wrong - if that is the case then that itself still doesn't help Sayona (or us holders).

Simply saying that as a result of PLL's buy-in the SP responded positively hence it was a catalyst of sorts. In light of the fact that Sayona was trading at sub 1c levels even with a DFS and it's tenements in recent days and for a prolonged period, what is it about Sayona that it has been put on a shelf, when others with even less developments seem to be favoured.

So, what is another catalyst that will put Sayona on a higher level (and hence the reference to goals being achieved) because clearly with whatever advantages that the company may have over others with lesser milestones, the message thus far is in a bottleneck and filtering through at snail's pace. If a DFS costing millions is simply on a shelf collecting dust, what will it take for it to be at the forefront and be advantageous to SYA in terms of market recognition.

I think it's safe for me to say that we both agree that Sayona has potential and is worth a lot more that what it is priced at on market - but neither of us have control as to what the market thinks - it has a mind of it's own and clearly differs with our views - at least for now. I'm sure you can sense some frustration from this end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $1.569M 53.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6541936 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1823583 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.