SYA 0.00% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-2379

1. 4,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8466
    I actually think that investors on the ASX don't really get what is going on in the US right now, if they were getting he constant drum beat that I hear on just normal news programs that are not even stock related they would value it higher. If the DMNXF were the only traded symbol for Sayona it would still be over 5 cents and potentially more.

PLL is moving higher because of their location and the fact that they are redomiciling to the US and NASDAQ will be their home exchange, There will be index funds that will HAVE to buy their shares. As a US company they will be in line to gain on the 4 trillion dollars that the Biden administration is going to be spending on green energy.

I think we could see explosive growth without any other catalysts if Sayona remained an ASX stock and Sayona Quebec split off and became its own entity traded on the Toronto Ventures exchange or as an ADR on NASDAQ.

As far as the DFS goes, I am almost certain it will need to be reworked. If we get NAL or even a piece of NAL the old DFS will not even be close to the truth, and if we don't get NAL the resource size at Authier will still be larger (based on drill results we could potentially see upto 30% increase) They would also probably need to rework the numbers for CAPX as we are 3 years beyond and no one will hold quoted prices for work that long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $214.0K 8.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2621055 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 8253106 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.