SYA 5.88% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-24537

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    So from this research comes the obvious line of questioning and which others here are seemingly suggesting.........And that is whether Sayona when compared to its relevant ' French Backed ' and supported subsidiary in Mitsui , and their relative support through off-take agreements in Sigma Lithium .......is worthy of being similarly valued to Sigma at over $1 Billion dollars ( Sigma currently A$996 million ) .........and whether this valuation of over $1 billion or more should be ascribed NOW rather than later on.

Well for starters , the CURRENT valuation of Sigma would suggest that the answer to that question is clearly NOW rather than later on given BOTH Sayona's new found Plant assets together with its significantly sized and growing resource. There is also the proximity to the markets , jurisdiction , and ALL that other stuff we've talked about as well that Sigma clearly doesn't have or share the same advantages.

So given all this , you would be remiss to make the mistake as an investor that in regards to my previous post illustrations as to the who , what , why for's of the ' Smart Money ' and who's backing them that they indeed control ALL of the following when it comes to where we go from here in Wyckoff terms as well as where we currently sit, and were we might be in relations to the ' Mark Up ' phase.

So make no mistake that they ( Wyckoff's Omnipotent players ) Control the following :-

- They control the Market Timing's of the Projects.
    - They control the Media vis a vis Murdock , CNBC , CNN et al
    - They control the Market Timings of the Narratives and News Flow
    - They control the Market Timings of the Narrative ' Spin '
    - They control the Market Timings of the Capital Flows
    - They control the Market accumulations and momentum.
    - They control the People and Entities they want involved
    - They control the SET UP of the Project Play , and they control the......

- .....manipulations of the Project Play based on how they want it to Drop.

So Wykoff was RIGHT......sneaky.png And the sooner Investors realize this and latch onto it , the sooner they will become more successful Investors.

However ALL things considered , this uptrend is far from being over in my opinion - That's unless you can find me a very suitable argument and narrative which would change my mind as to why Pallinghurst , Goldman's , JP Morgan and others would want it to end right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.