SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-24998

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Who said it ' Mattered First ' ? Did I raise this issue in the first place .....NO. But it does matter in terms of being a Sayona shareholder in terms of when it is likely and how does the Market appraise this time frame of when Sayona is likely to produce Lithium Chemicals. And again , I wasn't the one making it an issue , I am just pointing out my opinions on this. I think it started from the observation that Sayona will be valued at a market cap larger that Piedmont in the nearer term of things. Does this matter . Not really because Piedmont benefits from this increase market appraisal of Sayona. Does it matter for Sayona ? Yes of course , because it most likely means we are moving higher from these levels......or converging with theirs ......or a combination of both.

So It was not meant to be a debate .....and definitely not an argument due to the fact I am left no option but to defend an investment which I have chosen to make against someone else who hasn't made that same investment. And mate, I lived through as well as invested in that similar era where everyone thought AJM was the BIG sister who would eventually mop up Sayona. And where did that sort of thinking get those people. I remember being laughed at when i said it was just as likely that AJM could go bankrupt before Sayona ever did.

So did it ever occur to those in the Lithium Industry that there was a school of thought that Sayona and its projects potential and aspirations were ALWAYS low balled and undervalued .......so much so that even Piedmont made a grab for what they new was a lay down mazaire in terms of jumping in. So yes they have done well .......but so have a lot of others who saw the potential even before them. And I would argue that that was an underlying plan of Altura as well. Just they fell on their own sword and never got to that point where they could absorb us. Now its my opinion that that horse has bolted and there is absolutely ZERO chance of Piedmont ever getting the rest of Sayona Mining. More like a BIGGER fish perhaps getting Piedmont .....or Sayona .....or BOTH.

And I'd like to be proven wrong this time as against what my thoughts were with AJM - but I don't think I will. Years off now though .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $655.3K 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 33563667 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 503427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.