SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

This (Significant Acquisition), which I believe the CR is...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    This (Significant Acquisition), which I believe the CR is already done and dusted (due to limited time to go to retail holders) will show the interest from the big boys (funds) for SYA.
    - I don't want to make statements now that our SP should be this or that...it will start to reflect truely where we should be within the next 2-3months. For me the most significant ann't that will tie all this together is the results from NOV....once that comes through, the likes of SK, Telsa etc will start to make some serious deals with SYA.
    - Even though miners like ASN had great results did nothing for the SP, why ? they have no plant and timeframe to be able to process and supply...
    - If the battery plants that FORD/SK are building are going to be ready by 2025, they will need to have locked in the single most required material for Lithium Ion Batteries - Lithium...and so by making more significant acquisitions like this recent one, will put SYA towards No1 supplier.

SYA has the plant - this is significant in itself. All the time and money and applications and hiccups that come with building a plant, we will not have to go through 95% of that headache...yes we need to spend some capital to get it going upto speed, thats it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $655.3K 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 33563667 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 503427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.