SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-25238

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    @Verplak85

Mate .....I'm a little tired so I don't want to get into a big economic debate .....but essentially you are concerned about the Global Economy.....I get that. And more specifically you are concerned about the DOW. I get that also. Your'e probably concerned about it being October and the fact that the DOW futures are also pointing down for 2 consecutive days. I get that too. And yes the VIX and its recent high since Aug , July , and May before that. But essentially , it has been nowhere near its higher highs of 40 and high 30's back in January this year and OCT last year.

So that's the technical side of proceedings , and feel as though the DOW would have very solid support around 32,250 which is only a further 4.7% drop from where we currently sit. On the economic front , YES there are a lot of issues which I don't want to discuss all of them , but essentially it comes back to asking yourself ' Where is the Catalyst ' which would trigger a wholesale and widespread contagion. And personally I don't see that at the present moment. So am I concerned about how a 4 or 5% drop on the DOW is going to effect Sayona's Growth Plans and or shorter term SP ......absolutely not at this point in time.

There are a few matters to clear up with regards to the US ....and also China. But there is also a lot of good developments happening elsewhere in the world in terms of the expected COVID recovery and the more normalized annual growth. But yeah I'm concerned about things right here in Australia on my own backdoor. But , i don't think it is going to have a significant adverse impact on critical mineral demand ....and therefore prices. I feel the current situation in the US has more to do with the growing concerns over Biden's competency as we go forward. He's looking frail , weak , and not really mentally capable for the Job. And that is more the concern. But there are a lot of good and capable people around him as well as in industry so it kind of gets somewhat diluted and offset by other benefits.

But it sound you are more thinking that a 4 - 5% retrace in the DOW is going to be exactly mirrored at that same level or more on the Sayona SP. and I'm not so sure about that. But maybe that's more to do with the research I specifically do , and so why I take a more bullish view than say all the other ' doomsayers' Sayona is a little bit special and I've been saying this for quite sometime. And all will reveal itself as we move forwards. Whether that is with some headwinds or tailwinds will be the interesting view to see which one wins out. I'm obviously choosing the ' Tailwinds ' scenario. You and others are free to choose whichever best suits your strategies or views as i'm not forcing anyone , nor do I care about minor vagaries in the daily SP should it even end up being effected by these global concerns of yours and any headwinds .....imaginary or otherwise.

Other than that , I can't really help you and again don't want to get into a lengthy economic spiel right now. Have a good Weekend and I hope I can speak with you again on most likely Sunday.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.369M 39.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 25281049 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 2185907 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.