SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

This purchase or acquisition I should say, will either bring, or...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    This purchase or acquisition I should say, will either bring, or secure the top buyers that SYA must already be in discussions with for its Lithium chemical. No way IMO that we have got this far and BL has not already got at least 1-3 serious buyers in negotiation. IMO this is the qtr we will be sealing an off-take agreement, especially with Lithium supply shortages. All manufacturers are aware of Telsa's aggressive nature, so they should will not be wasting time now, otherwise they will have serious issues by 2025 in supply shortages of their vehicles.

- Many companies are also alienating themselves from lithium supply from African companies due to human rights issues (which I think they all should as they know where the lithium in the batteries is sourced from).
    I mean, I have been driving a mercedes for 13 years, and am considering a new EV model in 2022, and if I know Merc. batteries are from a company that uses Lithium from Congo of any other African country with human rights issues, I will change my preference of vehicle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $705.9K 21.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 36467535 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1196969 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.