SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-25502

1. 2,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    Boys and girls may I recommend you ignore the short term "noise" and focus on the medium-long term......there is just too much to like!

SYA's fundamentals are now even greater then they were off the back of the announced acquisition and with this provides an even greater platform to production.

The markets in general have retreated somewhat due to the US debt ceiling which IMO will be ratified in the coming days. Fortunately or unfortunately the US has only one option and that is to lift the proverbial ceiling and get on with things.

We have upcoming announcements to look forward too....hello NVX...you mustn't be too far away now....

The rights issue will come and go. With all respect its a 1 share for every 35 deal so its not that aggressive and I cant see holders thinking they can sell and buy back in to make a profit (like we saw recently with the CR which was over subcribed and FOMO kicked in).

Purely IMO but in the coming weeks we'll be 20c+ with prices in the teens just a memory with the 30c on the cards by Xmas. Management seem to be in complete control and I'm sure have one or two "cards" up their sleeves for us all.

At these prices I'd be filling my boots!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.359M 40.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 8586024 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4895809 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.