SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-25555

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Mate you don't have to preach to me about ' Growth ' outstripping dilution. I wrote the book on it and it's part of my own personal mantra in what I specifically look for in stock market plays. Brett is doing the right thing......with the help I.Q guiding him by his side ...so more than happy to put to rest the dilution and consolidation ' theorists '. If they wanted or envisaged a consolidation in the nearer term , they would have gone a lot larger on the recent component of the rights issue and thereby giving everyone a further chance now ' GREATER ' than the 1 for 35.

There will be other opportunities for shareholders other than the obvious raises. But it will only be those who ' Stick it out ' and stay the course who will be the ultimate beneficiaries. And he's dropping the hints right left and center. And they can't be mistakes in wording or coincidences.

You just need to think it through a bit . Let your mind and brain take you to places you haven't necessarily been before with a stock play. And then back yourself. That's all you really need to do in this business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $355.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.201M 34.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1948616 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 3245163 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.