SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-25559

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    My little ' ahead of myself ' as you say was only cut short by the Morgan Stanley and others lies and the capitalizing of that by the shorter's who had no other intentions than to make many of those companies including Sayona , the next Lehman Brothers of the Lithium Industry. Lucky for me , I traded my positions wisely as I always do.

But of course ALL roads led me back to Sayona because I knew I was right , did the research , had the conviction, and backed myself in ' Large ' again back in the back half of 2020.

I remember you too. Weren't you the one of the pack looking to take my scalp for no other reasons but to raise some genuine concerns on the stock at that time.

Not sure if it was , but it ( Sayona ) has obviously come good for you now so there you go. And it's only been 3 years which is NOT even a long time in the Market for some investors. To go from less than $25 million to over $1 Billion is nothing short of an amazing investment play no matter how you look at it ....so long as you were on it. Best of continued success to you.....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $3.583M 104.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 5222047 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 3114773 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.