SYA 0.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-25728

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah I guess that would be one way to put it . And It just kinda makes sense doesn't it .

If you're going to be spending thereabouts , the capital ANYWAY. , and you're gonna go to the trouble of ' booking the hair appointments ' , by proving up the necessary lithium EV battery metals approved ' Purity's ' , you might as well move the project along in a manner that gets you producing the HIGHER valued products before the I.Q ' Conditions Precedence ' kick in from year 6 .....and so get on with fast tracking it earlier. As opposed to making no sense in didddle-daddling around with wasting relatively the same amount of capital in producing spodumene concentrates .....and doing it all in a sense of how you say in your analogy ' just to go up to the shops and back '......... what.png

And so LOM spodumene offtake agreement means absolutely nothing in my opinion....given what we know about the I.Q terms and conditions of the sale of NAL.

And that is the ' beautifying ' feature of Sayona's position , in that they can actually ' make up ' and modify these decisions because there has ALREADY been in excess of C$400 million spent on the ' Frock-Up ' of the plant and spodumene concentrate production capacity. So they in effect do not have to go through that obvious FIRST step that others do because it's already been done for them.

Unless of course you're going to tell me that the C$400 million was spent just on digging a hole. And we know that's not correct so......lets get into progressing the added value products from the get go. This is my opinion only - others may have their own.

The other point to make would be given that there is this ' Vast ' differential in pricing between the lower valued spodumene products verses say Carbonate at US $24,000 per tonne as Split has just updated , is that if your are a Banking Consortium and / or ' Private Capital Funding ' , you'd definitely be looking at ALL the competing ' Economics ' and attached ' What if's in saying Lets do it earlier and NOT in 6 years ......and we'll give you much more NOW to do it.

That's what I would be saying if I was a lender .......Why later ......Why not NOW......and I'll ' show you the money ' !!....biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $408.1K 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 194800 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3853329 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.