SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-25894

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    @2lithiumbum

You don't seem to lean anything do you. Those descriptive titles to milestones where NOT necessarily the specific or individual driving forces of the stock price. And so you've clearly left out ALL the other posts where I actually broke down the valuation numbers. The list of pending news items are meaningless if you haven't done the comparative NPV and other valuations analysis. You need to disconnect the TWO separate processes in the whole Wyckoff proposition and postulations. The news items are ONE thing ( either known , not known or expected ) by the market , and the valuations and comparisons are ANOTHER thing.

You need to merry them up together to give yourself the fundamental ' Convictions ' ....and which you clearly didn't have ....either from ability or just plain naiviety and pure lack of experience and market perceptions. So much in the same way as you would also overlay and compare the Technical's of a stock to those OTHER TWO concepts.....and which I do as well and have proven time after time . It's not luck Pal......but it seems you just can't get your head around it and understand it. Not my fault unfortunately if you are clearly NOT prepared to learn anything. ....eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $509.3K 16.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 27732453 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 3034261 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.