SYA 3.70% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-26155

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yes it is very interesting when the ' Pieces ' can be put together in a way that points to the same common direction or strategies.

Like the fact that as I had previously talked about in the seemingly coming together of Nouveau Monde Graphite and Nemaska can be seen to be posturing as far back to when Guy Bourassa ( previous Nemaska CEO ) and Pierre Renaud ( former Government BAPE CEO - McCarrthy Tetrault Lawyer and Consultant to Sayona ) were on their BOD , along with of course I.Q ( Investment Quebec )

But when Pierre Renaud finally stepped down from the Nouveau Monde BOD IN Nov 2020 well after Guy had left , they ( Nouveau ) strengthened their BOD with new some new highly accredited talent in ' Different ' ways. An this can be seen with the appointment of BOTH Ms Pilon and Mr. Scarlett as describe below. Not particularly Ms Pilon's connections to the Montreal Port Authority as well as Mr. Scarlett's significant legal background in M&A activity.

We are proud that Nouveau Monde has secured the service of two such senior and high-profile directors. Both Ms. Pilon and Mr. Scarlett bring with them decades of relevant experience, which will benefit all of our stakeholders. Ms. Pilon was president of ABB in Canada and member of the executive board of ABB Americas until the end of 2019. She is a board member of HEC Montreal, the CSA Group and the Montreal Port Authority.

Mr. Scarlett was, until last year, the executive vice-president and chief legal officer at Hydro One Ltd. Prior to this, Mr. Scarlett was a senior partner at Torys LLP, one of Canada's leading law firms. Scarlett spearheaded public market M&A (merger and acquisition) transactions worth over $25-billion as well as numerous board mandates, related-party transactions, hostile takeover offers and dissident shareholder actions.

There is also that Map slide from your previously posted interview Split with Pallinghurst's Managing Partner and Chairman of Nouveau Monde Graphite's Arne Frandsen where the slide specifically highlights the significant rail links to both the US and Canadian Markets. So the Britishvolt reference to rail would seem also significant in backing up that observation.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3669/3669248-3302cc0c98abc6971ed06c061fc919d7.jpg

There is also the point from that slide which specifically highlights under Li-ion materials what I think if I am correct is the Company ' Premier Logistics ' which could be reference to the full service and third party logistics company based in Charleston South Carolina which is around a 3 hour drive or 209 klick's away from from Piedmont's Lithium Mine in North Carolina. So not sure if there is a connection there , but obviously Premier would be moving ' Bulk ' stock commodities via rail as well as from sea port to sea ports and internationally out of the St Lawrence at Becancour to Charleston or wherever to Europe ....etc.

I just find it interesting that they have maybe been highlighted specifically in the slide being a US third party clearing and logistics forwarding business who also just happen to be headquartered in South Carolina.........sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $435.8K 16.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 521945 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5271950 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.