SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-26402

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    See even that other comment which was just put up is a silly assertion. To suggest that because an ' Investor ' is watching or commenting on HC , they are necessarily then defined as a trader or ' insecure ' about their investment. How ridiculous is that.

Using me as an example , do you think that just because I don't comment or go absent from HC defines me a certain way or means that I am not watching my Investments every moment of every day.....eek.png And that's the beauty of Technology isn't it ......that you can have your ' Alerts ' and portfolio and news indicators set to whatever device within an absolute ' millisecond's ' notice if you want.

So you like me , ' I choose ' to offer my research or NOT on Sayona or any of my numerous other investments where I specifically ' choose NOT ' to provide this information . So I ' Choose ' to participate ......and if I ' Choose NOT ' to participate , that doesn't mean I am not watching. I watch and monitor ALL the time.....because that's what I do , and because YES it is a business . But it doesn't necessarily mean I am trading. And I have a life as well - and that is the other ' Beauty ' about this business in that you can do and have BOTH.

So I just wanted to clarify those assumptions which again are being tagged and / or put into others' heads of what , who , when , or why others do what they do.

You can choose to ' Switch off ' if you like , but show me a person on here that if the stock bolted to 28 - 30 cents on a moment's notice of an announcement wouldn't take some profits based on their holding balance.

So that is just another reason why you would be watching every minute of every trading session whether you are posting in social media circles or NOT. Because you don't know when that can happen , but you also know it can Happen.....and probably will happen in Sayona's case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $141.5K 4.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
88 19032920 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 14037068 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.