SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-26528

1. 4,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8255
    None of these statements are false. However IMO Piedmont is not at a huge risk of not getting zoning, nor are they at any risk of losing their ties with Tesla. Here are a few more statements that are true and you tell me where piedmont is going.

1. Lithium Americas was challenged in court because their mine site sits on top of the land that a rare wildflower grows, proceeding with the mine would render the wildflower extinct - court ruling in favor of the mine.
    2. Lithium Americas was challenged in court concerning their land because it was deemed an sacred burial site and mining there would desi crate these burial ruins. Court ruled in favor of the mine.
    3. LG chem sued SK innovations over theft of intellectual property. The court found SK innovations guilty and told them they would not be able to utilize the facility near Atlanta GA for a period of 10 years, this would have effectively put the death penalty on their operations. The federal government stepped in and changed the sentence to be a fine paid to LG chem and allowed SK plant operations to go forward.

The US is desperate to get mining and battery supply chains up and running, and they are willing to clear the way for companies that are being challenged.

Piedmont is being threatened by a local county government in rural North Carolina, do you really think this is even a comparison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $865.3K 25.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 13685029 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 8358754 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.