SYA 5.36% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

So it's ok for others to stir each other up and to use language...

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    So it's ok for others to stir each other up and to use language like "balls & sack" or "nasty one" (neither aimed at me) is it? Plus other personal attacks on each other. That is O.K too.

I stand by my posts and totally disagree with the censoring of topics when over the weekend another poster asked questions on this thread about that "H" word, (now the full word is not able to be used, or else the post is to be deleted). The poster had a genuine question about "H" which he/she is entitled to ask, and there were others who were interested too and contributed apart from me.

It is a simple dialogue and considering we are all passionate about zero emissions and the future of EV's to reduce our carbon footprint, SYA is at the forefront of this positive change, as investors of SYA we also need to keep on top of other R&D.

Someone of particular interest here decided that topic was a no-no and is the keeper of the content. That is not on, and not a level playing field. I have every right to let someone know they were off-topic, too.

I have been a holder of SYA back when it was 3 cents, review my posts in the past which have always been with a positive outlook on the future of SYA. I stay on topic in regards to the Lithium SYA space, and SYA is a large volume of my portfolio, and have clicked the like button throughout for the many contributions including the one in hibernation ATM. Even advocated in support of the temporarily absent contributor to not respond to known down-rampers, and this person knows this.

This is not the first time that there have been false claims that I am down ramping SYA with no basis or substance, prove it or please desist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $150.5K 5.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 5683932 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 12072179 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.