SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-272

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Mate I haven't done much on here for awhile now. Have done as much as I can over the course though , but have grown bored of this mob really. Like I said yesterday , I fully reviewed their financials as a matter of course ....started to put together a post but could be bothered in the end as not a priority investment for me at the current moment and will reserve any further comment on those for the time being.

I do believe the Market is pricing in a certain level of ' risk ' on an investment in SYA . Namely on account of the ' uncertainties ' with respects to AJM and their extended voluntary suspension and continuous disclosure requirements. I am an investor there as well , and even I have some general concerns. Irrespective , I don't think Administration in a ' normal sense ' is on the cards due to the current recommendations the Federal Government is considering for Businesses due to the fallout resulting from COVID-19. So one never truly knows how this will ultimately land - however any even remotely negative connotation or outcome would be major negative for SYA and a blow to it's SP ...... and that's even when taking into account that they do seem to have their own financial house in order and supported through it's own arrangements. and independently of AJM. So I think this is a major hangover ' by association ' to the Sister Company at the moment.

That is the biggest risk and handbrake on the current SP ......and it is clearly also the reason there has been virtually no initiative taken in regards to the prospectivity of those Pilbara tenement's hosting any of that much talked about GOLD. Personally , I would at least like them to take their own initiative in some way to send the message that ' Hey they are across it and if necessary will exploit it on their own ' . Anyway best of success to everyone here on SYA .....and that's about all I can give at the present moment. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.