SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-28289

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    And look ....I can understand the requirement by the company in extending its normal reporting timeline for preparations of its Annual Report to closer to the 30 day extension' allowable under the previous COVID-19 ASIC and ASX relief guidelines. And particularly so with respects to perhaps the added work involved due Sayona's busy workload in regards its NAL acquisition and ALL that went into with respects to the Piedmont transaction , convertible notes , as well as the 1 for 6 rights issue , the subsequent SPP ( post balance date ) , and ALL the other separate financial transactions which took place in just the last 6 months.

So I get there has been ALL that extra work and time involved with the final Annual Report. But if you actually compare the ' Quality ' of the notes and the format compared to previous Annual Reports......you wouldn't actually see that that is the case , as the schedules look like they have been prepared by a ' Uni ' accounting graduate.....redface.png

So what I then find more interesting than the requirement for extra time in preparing your Annual Report due to your ' Busier ' than normal management schedule .....is the point a raised some time ago in that having the ' Extra Time ' to formulate additional resolutions which may or may not exist yet by effectively bumping out your AGM timetable as a result of your extended ASX and ASIC relief granted.

So for example , if they were granted the maximum relief for preparations of their Annual Report ....which is 30 days. Based on last year's submission of its report , that would have taken them up until tomorrow being the 30th October in releasing the report and it's notifications as to its AGM.

So in summary . Last year they notified their AGM on the same date as the release of their Annual Report which was Wednesday the 30th September , with a meeting date being called within the 30 day required notice period which landed them on the meeting date of Friday 30th October.

So in my opinion , and in order to have the 2021 meeting no later than Tuesday 30th November .....they would have to call and notify the meeting today or tomorrow......unless there is FURTHER news which can't be released quite yet and that would require shareholder approval at the meeting.

So I guess what I am suggesting here is that if we don't hear of the meeting either today or tomorrow , the likelihood that there is some sort of ' Price Sensitive ' news requiring shareholder approval at a meeting in December becomes increasingly likely.

The question then becomes .....what sort of news which can't be , or isn't yet prepared for release to the market which would require shareholders approval in a resolution which we don't yet know or expect.......sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.