SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-28756

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Personally , I can understand the general lack of enthusiasm which might follow that Interview

And in actual fact he mentions the 24,000 composition of the register TWICE in the interview. He also mentions that ' Mom & Pop ' investors have put in their savings into Sayona , and mentions a lot of the increased interest in those 24,000 has been ' astonishingly ' from ' Retail ' investors. He mentions ' TRUST ' ...which is a very strong word and validation. And he seems to take that very seriously and with strong conviction.

So ALL of these observations in the Interview should be seen as very positive. But they can also be seen as ' mixed ' in my opinion.

Because on the flip side of all those perceived positives you can see that he is almost in disbelief himself as to where the SP has got to in the 2021 period alone .

He talks about the SP having had a ' good run ' , and I feel in his comment where he says it's almost ' astonishing ' is that he implies it ( the SP ) has almost got a bit ahead of itself .....but that's O.K because he's happy to have had this Investing support and ' Belief ' in the projects and strategies.

I don't like the fact that when asked about the ' Conversion ' strategies - ie Hydroxide that he speaks ONLY of the rather vague possibilities and further studies into a NAL Carbonate facility ......and NOT the Hydroxide possibilities which not only have been touted around by Phillips at Piedmont ...ie about Sayona having a Hydroxide strategy or maybe a combined ' Super ' strategy .

Remember it was also stated in a Sayona presentation that " Hydroxide at Becancour , or Carbonate or BOTH " were a possibility . So WHY then did he not respond or elaborate to the direct question regarding Hydroxide when everyone and their Uncle has been discussing and speculating about it. Wouldn't it be best to put paid to rest and at least mention or reaffirm that they were also at least looking at a number of possibilities regarding Hydroxide.

So for me it just isn't enough to hang the growth on just the expansion at Moblan and a few scoping studies and apparently a revised DFS for Quebec ( and I don't mean Moblan ) which we haven't even heard about yet.

So yeah , I was left a bit flat in terms of the ' Path ' forward being pretty much the much slow moving Sayona whereby we still haven't even heard about drilling results from Authier which apparently commenced in the June Quarter ......so that's5freaken months just to produce some results from a drill campaign. And this is just ridiculous in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.