SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-28770

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ha ha .....Not according to some people mate.....LOL. Namely my wife who might have something to say about that......biggrin.png

Appreciate your respectful comment though , and I wish you well in your studies. And for anyone doing a degree or further education like yourself , we all start off this way .......and then we work with other Individuals along our journey where we gain different and valuable experiences.

The fact that you are starting off by displaying your interest , investing , and understanding stocks and markets at the same time as undertaking your degree gives you a HUGE advantage and leg up on the ' experience ' side of the ledger.

And you should be able to put to practice ALL your skills in BOTH researching and creating and compiling succinct and relevant reports.

And sometimes it's not so much about ' What ' you research as to ' How ' you go about your research. You will learn all this if you aren't already well on your way.

Good Luck mate ......and enjoy your all your experiences .....and the People you will meet and rub elbows with along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.