SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-28837

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I was able to watch both the PLL and SYA recent interviews with CEOs. It seems that editing and some cautious words around potential partners needs are discussed. PLL specifically mentions Ford's needs almost down to the exact quantity which leads me to believe that Ford will be involved in a significant way in a future Announcement (within weeks and prior to SYA's next interview). SYA also highlights F, GM, Chrysler and Tesla. I know what I am saying is not something that many have thought, but just want to point out where the specifics and tentative to discuss details leads me to believe.

Also - I know we have been hearing about recent lithium lock-ups which may make some nervous. Please remember that local,, reliable and solid supply chains are being targeted for specific areas. I know we all want announcement to come, but just be patient. It is very important to get that right. Just like PLL made agreements with SYA and Ghana to shore up their supply of lithium, SYA is doing the same by adding Moblan and the potential that it will bring in the future.

DYOR and ignore the crowd!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.