SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-289

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1028
    Nail on the head @TopKlopp! 3 meetings to decide the day of the meeting, sounds a lot like what's been going on with this SISP process over in Quebec. Jan 2020 was when this bid process started and we're now approaching October and it's still going. Quite ridiculous, even with the interruption of COVID. I reckon Investissiment Quebec ultimately do want to do business with SYA / AJM / et al, but don't want to rock the boat with CATL as they have a dependency on their battery production experience (and potential future investment to setup battery production). Suspect/hope with Tesla declaring it's interests recently in sourcing their product from North America might spur things on a little.

For SYA, Authier is a proven resource with further upside, and the additional Tansim exploration tenements have been granted to them, and they've been asked to extend their bid deadline, so surely Quebec sees them playing a role in their future plans. Interestingly, there hasn't been much noise from the environmentalists on Authier for several months since they changed course and went down the BAPE path which is a positive. On the WA exploration, I'd say that AJM's refinancing has taken priority (as it should given the high rates they are paying) and as a result slowed things down. That said, SYA should be doing a LOT more on this front and declare their exploration plans locally. They've been a bit of a one trick pony and have been at the mercy of the bureaucracy and indecision of Quebec, when they should be diversifying and have jumped on the Gold rush as as soon as they announced the oversubscribed placement.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.