SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Guys, don't worry about the short term sp.The fundamentals...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9538
    Guys, don't worry about the short term sp.
    The fundamentals are strong and improving constantly behind the scenes.
    There are bigger forces at play going on here, mostly to try and frustrate you into selling your shares.
    I was in both AVZ at 15c and AZL/HWK at 4c and got so sick of the price manipulation, downramping, shorting and constant grind with the bots, that I sold out for very small profits. Now look at them, AZL at 13 and AVZ at 50.
    The same thing is happening here....

Constant Red days when every share is green around you.
    SP being stuck and trading sideways for what seems like eternity. FUD, being thrown around by a seemingly endless swag of downramping parasites, playing different strategic roles.
    The blatant troll.
    The concerned nervous investor.
    The seemingly intelligent trader,.
    The people who point out the negatives and ignore the positives.
    And so on...
    ITS ALL TO FRUSTRATE THE HELL OUT OF YOU TO SELL YOUR SHARES!!
    If you belive in Sayonas story, fundamentals and future, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HOLD. play their game.... Frustrate them back.
    We really are all just passengers here. When the accumulators,fundies, instos and sophs have had their fill, at the price they choose and release the handbrake, the price will move. As SB says, its our rotation, or our turn to rerate.
    You hear it all too often. 'I sold too early', I missed the train etc.. Etc.
    I'm heavy in a couple of lithium stocks that I truly belive in and have managed to grind my way to a seven figure holding. So I'm in.
    The same frustrations will not sway me this time.

Once you tune into what is really going on, it's so obvious and you learn to love the really bad red days. You buy, buy, buy... And these are sticky hands now. Not the wide eyed, nervous nelly ones that brought me unstuck before. There has been days Sya has been deleted from my watch list. Out of sight, out of mind.... Most of the time, I crumble and put it back on in a week or so and it's usually green. Happy days.
    SO, I'm not going to make the same mistakes again. I'm not going to be dissuaded by the BS manipulation that I fell for not so long ago.
    We have so many things going for us and such strong fundamentals, that it's only a matter of time before it's our turn.
    So do what you have to do. Endlessly discuss it on HC, or tune out the white noise and daily frustrations. Whatever works for you.
    Don't let them beat you, because in the share market, your patience is your best defence.
    Your patience, will out frustrate them.
    Good luck everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.