SYA 4.17% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-294

1. 8,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 904
    The reason to join HC was simply to put forward some views perhaps a little outside the box. In the course of doing so, and particularly since it is a public forum, one finds that if you're a little positive you're labelled an upramper and if negative then you're a downramper.

The chosen pseudonym was selected as an indication to seek out some of that so called 'upramping' with the companies I deal with. I probably failed miserably in some of that endeavour in some postings, due to the reality that unfortunately some expectations were not met by the companies involved - or at least not yet. To date, SYA fits in to that category.

As far as pain and suffering goes, it's always hard to see what you thought was an investment just fade away into pretty much oblivion.

In 4 years of you holding, one would have thought that SYA would have been a producer, particularly with all the hype about them being able to bring on and complete projects - but alas, not so.

At this point, since I already aired what I thought were mainly relevant to the current state of play, and since I have not much of that 'upramping' to contribute, I shall also call it a day - if I offended anyone with any postings, humble apologies.

Continue to hold - never know, it may take off in the next 4 years. Time to be a bear and go into hibernation. All the best to you and all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $337.1K 14.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 14483458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5943785 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.